Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: LET'S START A FLYER PROJECT

  1. #21
    L U D E B O Y
    Guest L U D E B O Y's Avatar

    Post

    This is my favorite ol school one for you all.

    1544py9

  2. #22
    Inactive Member mrsweezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 1st, 2006
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by social_d_fan01:
    now ive only seen social d twice but both times i did not see one flyer, or poster for the specific shows, i was pretty disappointed because ive seen so many online and was hoping for one for the shows i went to
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">I'm pretty sure I saw the Red Rocks one hanging on a light post when I waited in line for 8 hrs, and I remember thinking that I didn't really like it. Then as it got closer to when they opened the gates I remember that it wasn't hanging up any more. If I knew then what I know now, I woulda snagged it myself, then I would be the one selling it on ebay (not)

  3. #23
    Inactive Member mrsweezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 1st, 2006
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by lespaulplayer:
    I got a poster from the first show during their sold out HOB run starting in December of '05. I'm sure some of you have seen this one...it's red and black with an image of mike playing guitar with flames behind him. It's pretty sweet.

    Oh yeah, I got it framed along with Mike's pick that I caught at the end of the show that night. Black frame with black border with the pick in a separate square compartment underneath the poster.
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">You should take a picture of it and post here, because I haven't seen that red and black one. It's not on that one link.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member SocialFCKIND's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 10th, 2003
    Posts
    526
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Originally posted by pretty_in_punk:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="verdana, arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Originally posted by jen415:
    <font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Don't feel bad..
    I have seen them many times and don't even have a flyer from any of the shows I have been too. I was even at the same shows Jen was and didn't get a poster. [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="verdana, arial">You were backstage when they handed them out, so I don't feel bad for you! [img]wink.gif[/img] Handing out posters on the way out the door is a good way to clear the room. I'm geeky enough to always want a poster, though they usually get squished on the way home.
    [/QUOTE]

    Yes. I was backstage... but I thought I would refrain from rubbing that in!! [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Anywhoo it was a great show with great friends and at least I have lots of pictures to remember it by!!
    62e0op6

    <font color="#FFFF00"><font size="1">[ February 09, 2007 07:44 PM: Message edited by: pretty_in_punk ]</font></font>

    <font color="#FFFF00"><font size="1">[ February 09, 2007 07:44 PM: Message edited by: pretty_in_punk ]</font></font>[/QB][/QUOTE]


    OK soo who's the drunkest out of you 4?

  5. #25
    Inactive Member mrsweezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 1st, 2006
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That IS a COOL picture ^^^

    I almost forgot about this one
    social20distortion20bw and this one is from my myspace friend Mikey
    SXDX

  6. #26
    Inactive Member sickreardongirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2005
    Posts
    164
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You were backstage when they handed them out, so I don't feel bad for you! [img]wink.gif[/img] Handing out posters on the way out the door is a good way to clear the room. I'm geeky enough to always want a poster, though they usually get squished on the way home.[/QB][/QUOTE]

    I agree. They always sell 'em at the show, but there's no way it would last through the show and the merch dudes always leave before the last set. After the show it is difficult to get 'em home safe anyway (At least if you party as much as me after the show [img]cool.gif[/img] ) At street scene I convinced a chick at the liquor store by our hotel in Pacific Beach to give me their poster off the window and it got covered in Miller Light and sand anyway. That was an interesting trip. My friend actually got us kicked out of our hotel before the show that night.
    [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I don't really know why I shared that w/yall and sorry about all the smileys I am bored and procrastinating homework.

  7. #27
    Inactive Member mrsweezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 1st, 2006
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There's got to be tons more 2006 flyers. Don't stop now. I'm still lookin for more

  8. #28
    Inactive Member mrsweezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 1st, 2006
    Posts
    411
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ramones socialD

  9. #29
    Inactive Member JGoaten's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    285
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    this one's not too exciting but it is for their first ever UK tour:

    uk 92

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •